welcome to my blog!
enjoy reading! c",)

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Introduction

I used to work everyday (as in every single day - regular days, rest days and holidays except when the company's closed for holidays, of course!) at least 12hrs a day or longer if necessary depends on the demand of my job as a Production Controller/Planner. How I loved my job and how I loved being so important in the company... But then, when I came to a point when I needed to decide whether to pursue my career as a Planner or as a full-time mom, my motherly love for my only son prevailed. And so here I am! After 8years of being workaholic, now a certified stay-at-home-mom! c",)

Life is never easy keeping a household where you have an extended family... You have to get by with your in-laws regardless of the circumstances (but I'm one of the few daughters-in-law who's lucky enough to have wonderful in-laws! cheers! c",)) House chores are never-ending -- waking up early to prepare my nephews for school, cleaning the house (thanks to Ate Dukz for the help...), doing the laundry, pressing clothes, preparing my son, AJ for school, washing the dishes, etc...etc... etc... Everyday is a different day full of chores. I realized that it's harder keeping a home rather than making plans and reports and supervising people. (laughs...) And luckily, as time goes by, I was able to cope up with the demands of being a housemaid/yaya! lolz!

And so my everyday journey starts here... c",) 

No comments:

Post a Comment